E Safety

Year 4 have been learning how to stay safe when using the internet.

Test your knowledge on these games and challenges.

https://www.thinkuknow.co.uk/8_10/cybercafe/Cyber-Cafe-Base/

This entry was posted in Year4 Blog Posts. Bookmark the permalink.

20 Responses to E Safety

1. Aimee says:

Hi Mrs Conner I have just been on the cyber cafe and its great fun I even did the quiz and got full marks and have learnt lots more about e safety thank you for putting the game on the blog for all of us to play on and your the best teacher I have ever had.

• Danniell says:

I know Aimee your right because if you learn more about E Safety that means you will know what to do online like not to give out your personal information online so you are right Aimee well done. Plus you will have money problems because you gave out your account and the bank that you work with well food that i am certain that you shouldn’t go online that much because you know that your going to get cyber bullied online so I suggest that if you have a console or a computer or any device, you should only play games.

2. Aayan says:

I know junk mail is called spam.

3. Curtis says:

NEVER EVER MEET UP WITH PEOPLE WHO YOU ONLY KNOW ONLINE!!

4. Zaki says:

Its really good because you get to learn about e safety do not give personal information

5. Halima says:

Always tell an adult

6. Kulsuma and Reza says:

Do not open any attchments with knowing who it is.

7. libby says:

NEVER give out your personal information to strangers online thanks Mrs Connor

8. Abu says:

Always tell a an adult what you downlowding

9. Katelyn Roberts says:

Never ever put all of your persal information online. never give your password to other people or username.

10. Misbah says:

hi Mrs Conner i have learned Do not give you personal information out online and do not open atachments or talk to strangers.

11. Haseb says:

Hi ms conner i know that before you click a pop up or dawnload a game tou need to ask a adult

12. Aliraza says:

Hi Mrs Connor I’ve enjoyed going on the cyber cafe, I now know what’s bad and what’s good online your not allowed to give people your password and if you have a pop up on your screen and it says win £100 if you put your address in don’t do it press the cross at the top or tell an adult.

13. dyln says:

I have learnt you should never give your pesnul in fmasion

14. Farishta says:

Hi Mrs Conner i have learned do not give out your personal inforimation.

15. Kelsey says:

you help me alot thanks mss conner especy in maths and this is hlping me being saif on roblox thx mrs
    conner

16. Aimee says:

Hi Mrs Connor I now know that E safety is important when on the internet and you need to only go on websites that your teacher has advised you to go on and never give out your personal information because anyone can read it and can text you and be mean.

17. Mohsin khan says:

NEVER meet up with eneyone that yove only met up online

18. Danniell. says:

Hi Mrs Haydock I’ve learnt online that you should never give anyone even your friends personal information because if you do, that means you will might get hacked and be having money problems because you don’t have any money because you gave it out on twitter,Facebook, Instagram or any other social media links and other problems like money will happen.Give them to somebody you trust with other things and they might not get you into trouble.

19. zara says:

hi mrs conner i love going on this game