Where do our visitors come from?
More of our blogs
More of our blogs
Tags4x tables bright sparks Christmas class trip electricity Explanation text Grammar handwriting Happy New Year History IPC Knowsley Safari Park ks1 Magic Toymaker maths My Maths Olympic Day Olympics Online safety PE Phonics Pirate Day post office RE Reception Robinwood Samuel Pepys School Trip science Scienve seasons space spellings Stay and Play Teddy Bears Picnic Thought Of The Week time tables World Book Day Writing challenge Y1 Y2 Y3 Y4 Y5 Y6
- Strange, Stranger, Strangest
- World Cup: Which Belgium player should England be worried about?
- Smoking: Should it be banned at the school gates?
- Can you guess which singer this is?
- Heatwave: Why is the weather so hot and sunny in the UK?
- VAR: What is it and why's everyone talking about it?
- Starfish make amazing recovery
- Table tennis: Kids in Germany set new world record
- Plastic: Six-year-old Ella's paddleboarding litter pick up
- Comments: Can England win the World Cup?
Follow us on Twitter
Tag Archives: Reception
Come and see what the old motley crew have been up to for our Treasure Entry Point. What a great day! Source: Reception Blog
For our first week exploring pirates and treasure we have been reading ‘The Pirates Next Door’ written by Jonny Duddle. The children have been looking at what pirates look like and what they wear. Listen to the book by watching … Continue reading
Our role play area has changed again and is now an igloo! We have been dressing up in warm clothes and thinking about what animals we might see from the igloo. We have also been discussing how people who live … Continue reading
Source: Reception Blog
Thank you so much to all the family and friends that came to watch our Reception ‘Songs Around the Christmas Tree’. We hope you all enjoyed it as much as we did. Have a wonderful Christmas and Happy New Year. … Continue reading
Our new Reception children have made an excellent start to the year. They have been busy exploring their new classrooms and making new friends. Source: Reception Blog