Where do our visitors come from?
More of our blogs
More of our blogs
Tags4x tables bright sparks Christmas class trip electricity Explanation text Grammar handwriting Happy New Year History IPC Knowsley Safari Park ks1 Magic Toymaker maths My Maths Olympic Day Olympics Online safety PE Phonics Pirate Day post office RE Reception Robinwood Samuel Pepys School Trip science Scienve seasons space spellings Stay and Play Teddy Bears Picnic Thought Of The Week time tables World Book Day Writing challenge Y1 Y2 Y3 Y4 Y5 Y6
- Cristiano Ronaldo: Remember that hilarious statue of him? It's been replaced!
- What is the Windrush Generation?
- Windrush: Kids sit down with their grandparents to talk about the Windrush Generation
- Chat: Send us your Windrush stories
- Windrush - Finding My Family: A Newsround Special
- Zendaya and Nick Jonas hit the MTV Movie & TV Awards 2018
- Animals 'predict' their World Cup winners
- Mars: Nasa has lost a rover in a megastorm
- Meet the first women in space
- The Big Question: How old is the universe?
Follow us on Twitter
Category Archives: Y4
http://www.amblesideprimary.com/ambleweb/mentalmaths/tangram.html Source: Y4 Blog
What times tables are you working on? https://www.topmarks.co.uk/maths-games/7-11-years/times-tables Source: Y4 Blog
Year 4 have had lots of fun learning this week. We have been using water and lots of different size containers to estimate and calculate different amounts. Source: Y4 Blog
We had so much fun at Blackpool Zoo. We were able to see and touch some of the animals found in the rainforest. Source: Y4 Blog
What do the plants and trees need to grow? What did you learn in this lesson? Source: Y4 Blog
What is your favourite animal? Why? Source: Y4 Blog
Please remember that the Living Together Learning Log is due in on 24th April. Source: Y4 Blog
Source: Y4 Blog
Yr 4A have been learning lots in their Mandarin lessons. http://blog.sssj.bolton.sch.uk/year4/wp-content/uploads/sites/24/2017/03/20170314_095743.mp4 Source: Y4 Blog
Year 4A enjoyed finding out about the area around their school. They learned many interesting facts about buildings and street names. How many facts can you remember? Source: Y4 Blog