Where do our visitors come from?
More of our blogs
More of our blogs
Tags4x tables bright sparks Christmas class trip electricity Explanation text Grammar handwriting Happy New Year History IPC Knowsley Safari Park ks1 Magic Toymaker maths My Maths Olympic Day Olympics Online safety PE Phonics Pirate Day post office RE Reception Robinwood Samuel Pepys School Trip science Scienve seasons space spellings Stay and Play Teddy Bears Picnic Thought Of The Week time tables World Book Day Writing challenge Y1 Y2 Y3 Y4 Y5 Y6
- Strange, Stranger, Strangest
- UK heatwave: Why should we stay out of the sun?
- World Cup: Which Belgium player should England be worried about?
- Smoking: Should it be banned at the school gates?
- Can you guess which singer this is?
- VAR: What is it and why's everyone talking about it?
- Starfish make amazing recovery
- Table tennis: Kids in Germany set new world record
- Plastic: Six-year-old Ella's paddleboarding litter pick up
- Comments: Can England win the World Cup?
Follow us on Twitter
Category Archives: Y3
On Monday 4th July SSSJ had a great day celebrating the 2016 Olympics! In Year 3 and 4 we researched the history of the Olympics, created our very own Olympic parks, designed our own mascots and took part in some rhythmic … Continue reading
In English we have been learning how to write explanation texts and looked at the different features. Click on the link here to find out more about explanation texts. Source: Y3 Blog
This week in maths we have been learning about multiplication and division. Here is a fun video to learn your 3x tables. Source: Y3 Blog
Welcome to our Year 3 blog. Source: Y3 Blog
Source: Y3 Blog
Hello Year 3! Welcome to SSSJ blog. Here are some pictures from Mrs Connor’s trip to Sakhalin International School in Russia. This is the ‘frozen sea’ in Sakhalin. Early Years went on a trip to the Russian … Continue reading
I have learned how Great Lever has changed over the last 100 years, can anybody tell me more about this? Source: Y3 Blog