Where do our visitors come from?
More of our blogs
More of our blogs
Tags4x tables bright sparks Christmas class trip electricity Explanation text Grammar handwriting Happy New Year History IPC Knowsley Safari Park ks1 Magic Toymaker maths My Maths Olympic Day Olympics Online safety PE Phonics Pirate Day post office RE Reception Robinwood Samuel Pepys School Trip science Scienve seasons space spellings Stay and Play Teddy Bears Picnic Thought Of The Week time tables World Book Day Writing challenge Y1 Y2 Y3 Y4 Y5 Y6
- Chequered skipper butterfly coming back to England
- CHAT: Would pictures of rotten teeth on sugary drinks put you off them?
- Ariana Grande reveals new tattoo behind her ear
- Donald Trump pulls out of meeting with Kim Jong-Un
- Champions League: What is the stadium like?
- Fans wish Liverpool good luck ahead of the Champions League Final in Kiev on Saturday
- Strange, Stranger, Strangest
- Solo: A Star Wars Story cast answer your questions
- What's going on with this surfboard?
- Brand new Jungle Book film trailer released
Follow us on Twitter
Category Archives: Y3
On Monday 4th July SSSJ had a great day celebrating the 2016 Olympics! In Year 3 and 4 we researched the history of the Olympics, created our very own Olympic parks, designed our own mascots and took part in some rhythmic … Continue reading
In English we have been learning how to write explanation texts and looked at the different features. Click on the link here to find out more about explanation texts. Source: Y3 Blog
This week in maths we have been learning about multiplication and division. Here is a fun video to learn your 3x tables. Source: Y3 Blog
Welcome to our Year 3 blog. Source: Y3 Blog
Source: Y3 Blog
Hello Year 3! Welcome to SSSJ blog. Here are some pictures from Mrs Connor’s trip to Sakhalin International School in Russia. This is the ‘frozen sea’ in Sakhalin. Early Years went on a trip to the Russian … Continue reading
I have learned how Great Lever has changed over the last 100 years, can anybody tell me more about this? Source: Y3 Blog