Where do our visitors come from?
More of our blogs
More of our blogs
Tags4x tables bright sparks Christmas class trip electricity Explanation text Grammar handwriting Happy New Year History IPC Knowsley Safari Park ks1 Magic Toymaker maths My Maths Olympic Day Olympics Online safety PE Phonics Pirate Day post office RE Reception Robinwood Samuel Pepys School Trip science Scienve seasons space spellings Stay and Play Teddy Bears Picnic Thought Of The Week time tables World Book Day Writing challenge Y1 Y2 Y3 Y4 Y5 Y6
- Strange, Stranger, Strangest: The week's weirdest stories
- Homelessness: What does it mean?
- UK heatwave: Why should we stay out of the sun?
- World Cup: Which Belgium player should England be worried about?
- Smoking: Should it be banned at the school gates?
- Can you guess which singer this is?
- VAR: What is it and why's everyone talking about it?
- Starfish make amazing recovery
- Table tennis: Kids in Germany set new world record
- Plastic: Six-year-old Ella's paddleboarding litter pick up
Follow us on Twitter
Category Archives: Y3
In year 3 we have been doing some fantastic learning about the brain. We have found out some great facts! Can you share some of your great facts that you have found out about the brain? Source: Y3 Blog
Hi Year 3, We are coming to the end of our unit, Living Together. I hope you have all enjoyed learning and finding out about different communities. If you haven’t done so already please make sure you bring in your IPC home … Continue reading
Here are some examples of our Learning Log projects from two years ago. You might want to magpie some ideas for your projects. Source: Y3 Blog
Source: Y3 Blog
Have some fun practising your multiplication and division facts on the website below. We are going to be looking at multiplication and division calculations soon in class! http://www.topmarks.co.uk/Flash.aspx?f=BingoMultiplicationv9 Source: Y3 Blog
Go on the website below to play this great game and practise your doubling and halving of numbers. Post the score you get. Have fun! http://www.topmarks.co.uk/maths-games/hit-the-button Source: Y3 Blog
Hi Year 3, Your Learning Log for the Bright Sparks IPC unit is due in on Monday 27th February (first day back after half term). We are looking forward to looking at and sharing all the great work you have done! … Continue reading
Keep practising! Source: Y3 Blog
Watch this video to help you learn them. Source: Y3 Blog