Where do our visitors come from?
More of our blogs
More of our blogs
Tags4x tables bright sparks Christmas class trip electricity Explanation text Grammar handwriting Happy New Year History IPC Knowsley Safari Park ks1 Magic Toymaker maths My Maths Olympic Day Olympics Online safety PE Phonics Pirate Day post office RE Reception Robinwood Samuel Pepys School Trip science Scienve seasons space spellings Stay and Play Teddy Bears Picnic Thought Of The Week time tables World Book Day Writing challenge Y1 Y2 Y3 Y4 Y5 Y6
- Watch Newsround
- Chelsea Flower Show: see the Windrush garden that won gold
- Virtual reality: Would you like to travel the world using VR?
- The Great British Bee Count is under way!
- Face Equality Day: Nikki Lilly talks about how to not let being different bother you
- Ivory trade: UK set to crack down with new laws to protect elephants
- Manchester attack: Mass singalong 'shows that we are not afraid'
- How have survivors of the Manchester Arena attack coped?
- Who is Unai Emery? 5 facts about the new Arsenal manager
- Why is the bee a symbol of Manchester?
Follow us on Twitter
Category Archives: Y3
In year 3 we have been doing some fantastic learning about the brain. We have found out some great facts! Can you share some of your great facts that you have found out about the brain? Source: Y3 Blog
Hi Year 3, We are coming to the end of our unit, Living Together. I hope you have all enjoyed learning and finding out about different communities. If you haven’t done so already please make sure you bring in your IPC home … Continue reading
Here are some examples of our Learning Log projects from two years ago. You might want to magpie some ideas for your projects. Source: Y3 Blog
Source: Y3 Blog
Have some fun practising your multiplication and division facts on the website below. We are going to be looking at multiplication and division calculations soon in class! http://www.topmarks.co.uk/Flash.aspx?f=BingoMultiplicationv9 Source: Y3 Blog
Go on the website below to play this great game and practise your doubling and halving of numbers. Post the score you get. Have fun! http://www.topmarks.co.uk/maths-games/hit-the-button Source: Y3 Blog
Hi Year 3, Your Learning Log for the Bright Sparks IPC unit is due in on Monday 27th February (first day back after half term). We are looking forward to looking at and sharing all the great work you have done! … Continue reading
Keep practising! Source: Y3 Blog
Watch this video to help you learn them. Source: Y3 Blog