Where do our visitors come from?
More of our blogs
More of our blogs
Tags4x tables bright sparks Christmas class trip electricity Explanation text Grammar handwriting Happy New Year History IPC Knowsley Safari Park ks1 Magic Toymaker maths My Maths Olympic Day Olympics Online safety PE Phonics Pirate Day post office RE Reception Robinwood Samuel Pepys School Trip science Scienve seasons space spellings Stay and Play Teddy Bears Picnic Thought Of The Week time tables World Book Day Writing challenge Y1 Y2 Y3 Y4 Y5 Y6
- Strange, Stranger, Strangest
- UK heatwave: Why should we stay out of the sun?
- World Cup: Which Belgium player should England be worried about?
- Smoking: Should it be banned at the school gates?
- Can you guess which singer this is?
- VAR: What is it and why's everyone talking about it?
- Starfish make amazing recovery
- Table tennis: Kids in Germany set new world record
- Plastic: Six-year-old Ella's paddleboarding litter pick up
- Comments: Can England win the World Cup?
Follow us on Twitter
Category Archives: Y1
This half term our new IPC topic is ‘How Are You?’ We will be learning about our bodies and how we can keep healthy! What do you know about keeping healthy? We will soon be sending out the IPC home … Continue reading
Are you practicing your new cursive handwriting? We hope so! Improve your handwriting at home by writing the alphabet in cursive print! Bring your handwriting into school! Mrs Taylor & Miss Brogan Source: Y1 Blog
Happy New Year to all Year 1 children. We look forward to another term of great learning! Source: Y1 Blog
Last Monday at SSSJ, we had a special day celebrating the up-coming Olympics. What a fantastic day we had! We researched Brazil, made mascots, cooked up healthy snacks and even took part in a mini Olympics! We thoroughly enjoyed ourselves … Continue reading
Hello! This term is full of lots of exciting learning. Our IPC topic is called The Magic Toymaker. We will be learning about toys from the past, looking at the different materials that toys are made of and also making … Continue reading
Hi everyone, Welcome to our brand new blog. Keep looking for information about what is coming up in Year 1! Source: Y1 Blog
In Year 1 we are going to be learning the pairs of numbers that add up to 20. We have a great song to help us remember the pairs!! Source: Y1 Blog