Where do our visitors come from?
More of our blogs
More of our blogs
Tags4x tables bright sparks Christmas class trip electricity Explanation text Grammar handwriting Happy New Year History IPC Knowsley Safari Park ks1 Magic Toymaker maths My Maths Olympic Day Olympics Online safety PE Phonics Pirate Day post office RE Reception Robinwood Samuel Pepys School Trip science Scienve seasons space spellings Stay and Play Teddy Bears Picnic Thought Of The Week time tables World Book Day Writing challenge Y1 Y2 Y3 Y4 Y5 Y6
- Strange, Stranger, Strangest
- UK heatwave: Why should we stay out of the sun?
- World Cup: Which Belgium player should England be worried about?
- Smoking: Should it be banned at the school gates?
- Can you guess which singer this is?
- VAR: What is it and why's everyone talking about it?
- Starfish make amazing recovery
- Table tennis: Kids in Germany set new world record
- Plastic: Six-year-old Ella's paddleboarding litter pick up
- Comments: Can England win the World Cup?
Follow us on Twitter
Category Archives: Writing
Have a look at this animation called ‘the present’- what impression do we get of this boy? How does he change throughout the film? Can you write a story based on this, about someone receiving a present that they didn’t … Continue reading
Keep practising! Source: Y3 Blog
Improve your spelling by practicing at home with DJ Cow! This website is great to help you with reading and writing! Click on this link
Are you practicing your new cursive handwriting? We hope so! Improve your handwriting at home by writing the alphabet in cursive print! Bring your handwriting into school! Mrs Taylor & Miss Brogan Source: Y1 Blog
As our sats are coming up, who has got some fantastic grammar tips to help other children learn? Source: Y6 Blog