Where do our visitors come from?
More of our blogs
More of our blogs
Tags4x tables bright sparks Christmas class trip electricity Explanation text Grammar handwriting Happy New Year History IPC Knowsley Safari Park ks1 Magic Toymaker maths My Maths Olympic Day Olympics Online safety PE Phonics Pirate Day post office RE Reception Robinwood Samuel Pepys School Trip science Scienve seasons space spellings Stay and Play Teddy Bears Picnic Thought Of The Week time tables World Book Day Writing challenge Y1 Y2 Y3 Y4 Y5 Y6
- Strange, Stranger, Strangest
- Changing Faces calls for the way villains look in movies to change
- 320,000 people are homeless in Britain, say Shelter
- Premier League to use VAR from next season
- UK heatwave: Why should we stay out of the sun?
- World Cup: Which Belgium player should England be worried about?
- Smoking: Should it be banned at the school gates?
- Can you guess which singer this is?
- Starfish make amazing recovery
- Table tennis: Kids in Germany set new world record
Follow us on Twitter
Category Archives: Maths
Watch this video to help you learn them. Source: Y3 Blog
With our SATs tests fast approaching, My Maths is a great resource for you to learn and revise from. Click here to take you directly to the My Maths webpage and log on using the school’s username and password. Source: Y6 … Continue reading
This week in maths we have been learning about multiplication and division. Here is a fun video to learn your 3x tables. Source: Y3 Blog
Source: Y3 Blog
In Year 1 we are going to be learning the pairs of numbers that add up to 20. We have a great song to help us remember the pairs!! Source: Y1 Blog
Hope that everyone is making good use of MyMaths!!! Lots of great resources for children and teachers… If not, click here Source: Y6 Blog