Where do our visitors come from?
More of our blogs
More of our blogs
Tags4x tables bright sparks Christmas class trip electricity Explanation text Grammar handwriting Happy New Year History IPC Knowsley Safari Park ks1 Magic Toymaker maths My Maths Olympic Day Olympics Online safety PE Phonics Pirate Day post office RE Reception Robinwood Samuel Pepys School Trip science Scienve seasons space spellings Stay and Play Teddy Bears Picnic Thought Of The Week time tables World Book Day Writing challenge Y1 Y2 Y3 Y4 Y5 Y6
- Cristiano Ronaldo: Remember that hilarious statue of him? It's been replaced!
- What is the Windrush Generation?
- Windrush: Kids sit down with their grandparents to talk about the Windrush Generation
- Chat: Send us your Windrush stories
- Windrush - Finding My Family: A Newsround Special
- Zendaya and Nick Jonas hit the MTV Movie & TV Awards 2018
- Animals 'predict' their World Cup winners
- Mars: Nasa has lost a rover in a megastorm
- Meet the first women in space
- The Big Question: How old is the universe?
Follow us on Twitter
Category Archives: Maths
Watch this video to help you learn them. Source: Y3 Blog
With our SATs tests fast approaching, My Maths is a great resource for you to learn and revise from. Click here to take you directly to the My Maths webpage and log on using the school’s username and password. Source: Y6 … Continue reading
This week in maths we have been learning about multiplication and division. Here is a fun video to learn your 3x tables. Source: Y3 Blog
Source: Y3 Blog
In Year 1 we are going to be learning the pairs of numbers that add up to 20. We have a great song to help us remember the pairs!! Source: Y1 Blog
Hope that everyone is making good use of MyMaths!!! Lots of great resources for children and teachers… If not, click here Source: Y6 Blog