Where do our visitors come from?
More of our blogs
More of our blogs
Tags4x tables bright sparks Christmas class trip electricity Explanation text Grammar handwriting Happy New Year History IPC Knowsley Safari Park ks1 Magic Toymaker maths My Maths Olympic Day Olympics Online safety PE Phonics Pirate Day post office RE Reception Robinwood Samuel Pepys School Trip science Scienve seasons space spellings Stay and Play Teddy Bears Picnic Thought Of The Week time tables World Book Day Writing challenge Y1 Y2 Y3 Y4 Y5 Y6
- Watch Newsround
- Winter Paralympics: These are the medals GB have won so far
- YOUR PICS: Have you had more snow?
- Saint Patrick's Day around the world
- Swiss pianist Gabriel Arnold plays piano on sea of ice!
- Cue the robot basketballer with 100% precision
- Why is everyone talking about Russia and spies?
- Radio 1 DJ Greg James takes on a big Sport Relief challenge
- The extraordinary light show with an unexpected name
- Teen inventor inspired by tragedy picks up award for app
Follow us on Twitter
Category Archives: Let’s celebrate
This week we’ll be starting our new IPC topic – How Are You? We’ll be learning all about how to look after our bodies with lots of Science tasks. What do you do to keep healthy? How do you make … Continue reading
Welcome back, we hope that you all had a good Christmas holiday. We have lots of exciting new learning planned for the year ahead.
Welcome back to school! Source: Y4 Blog
Happy New Year to all Year 1 children. We look forward to another term of great learning! Source: Y1 Blog
Thank you so much to all the family and friends that came to watch our Reception ‘Songs Around the Christmas Tree’. We hope you all enjoyed it as much as we did. Have a wonderful Christmas and Happy New Year. … Continue reading
Mums and Dads came into school to learn about Diwali and we made diva pots together. Source: Reception Blog
Ah hoy me hearties The children have had a swosh-buckling day being pirates. They have enjoyed a seven seas dinner served from the ‘Black Pearl’ and have been on a treasure hunt to find the hidden treasure. Ships … Continue reading
Well done to all the Reception children who took part in our songs around the Christmas tree. You did a great job! Source: Reception Blog