Where do our visitors come from?
More of our blogs
More of our blogs
Tags4x tables bright sparks Christmas class trip electricity Explanation text Grammar handwriting Happy New Year History IPC Knowsley Safari Park ks1 Magic Toymaker maths My Maths Olympic Day Olympics Online safety PE Phonics Pirate Day post office RE Reception Robinwood Samuel Pepys School Trip science Scienve seasons space spellings Stay and Play Teddy Bears Picnic Thought Of The Week time tables World Book Day Writing challenge Y1 Y2 Y3 Y4 Y5 Y6
- Cristiano Ronaldo: Remember that hilarious statue of him? It's been replaced!
- What is the Windrush Generation?
- Windrush: Kids sit down with their grandparents to talk about the Windrush Generation
- Chat: Send us your Windrush stories
- Windrush - Finding My Family: A Newsround Special
- Zendaya and Nick Jonas hit the MTV Movie & TV Awards 2018
- Animals 'predict' their World Cup winners
- Mars: Nasa has lost a rover in a megastorm
- Meet the first women in space
- The Big Question: How old is the universe?
Follow us on Twitter
Category Archives: Let’s celebrate
This week we’ll be starting our new IPC topic – How Are You? We’ll be learning all about how to look after our bodies with lots of Science tasks. What do you do to keep healthy? How do you make … Continue reading
Welcome back, we hope that you all had a good Christmas holiday. We have lots of exciting new learning planned for the year ahead.
Welcome back to school! Source: Y4 Blog
Happy New Year to all Year 1 children. We look forward to another term of great learning! Source: Y1 Blog
Thank you so much to all the family and friends that came to watch our Reception ‘Songs Around the Christmas Tree’. We hope you all enjoyed it as much as we did. Have a wonderful Christmas and Happy New Year. … Continue reading
Mums and Dads came into school to learn about Diwali and we made diva pots together. Source: Reception Blog
Ah hoy me hearties The children have had a swosh-buckling day being pirates. They have enjoyed a seven seas dinner served from the ‘Black Pearl’ and have been on a treasure hunt to find the hidden treasure. Ships … Continue reading
Well done to all the Reception children who took part in our songs around the Christmas tree. You did a great job! Source: Reception Blog