Where do our visitors come from?
More of our blogs
More of our blogs
Tags4x tables bright sparks Christmas class trip electricity Explanation text Grammar handwriting Happy New Year History IPC Knowsley Safari Park ks1 Magic Toymaker maths My Maths Olympic Day Olympics Online safety PE Phonics Pirate Day post office RE Reception Robinwood Samuel Pepys School Trip science Scienve seasons space spellings Stay and Play Teddy Bears Picnic Thought Of The Week time tables World Book Day Writing challenge Y1 Y2 Y3 Y4 Y5 Y6
- Watch Newsround
- Winter Paralympics: These are the medals GB have won so far
- YOUR PICS: Have you had more snow?
- Saint Patrick's Day around the world
- Swiss pianist Gabriel Arnold plays piano on sea of ice!
- Cue the robot basketballer with 100% precision
- Why is everyone talking about Russia and spies?
- Radio 1 DJ Greg James takes on a big Sport Relief challenge
- The extraordinary light show with an unexpected name
- Teen inventor inspired by tragedy picks up award for app
Follow us on Twitter
Category Archives: Class trips
In the summer term, many of us will be making the trip to Robinwood. I hope you are as excited about it as I am. http://www.robinwood.co.uk/activity_centers/dobroyd-castle/ I know you all want to know what you need to take, so I … Continue reading
The children wrote a letter to their Mums and Dads. We then walked to the post office to buy stamps to put on the envelopes and then posted them in the post box. It was lots of fun! http://blog.sssj.bolton.sch.uk/reception/wp-content/uploads/sites/20/2016/12/Post_Office_Walk_480p.mp4 Source: … Continue reading
We had a fantastic day at Knowsley Safari Park seeing and learning about lots of different animals. Source: Reception Blog
We visited the Post Office this week to post our letters that we wrote at school. Source: Reception Blog