Where do our visitors come from?
More of our blogs
More of our blogs
Tags4x tables bright sparks Christmas class trip electricity Explanation text Grammar handwriting Happy New Year History IPC Knowsley Safari Park ks1 Magic Toymaker maths My Maths Olympic Day Olympics Online safety PE Phonics Pirate Day post office RE Reception Robinwood Samuel Pepys School Trip science Scienve seasons space spellings Stay and Play Teddy Bears Picnic Thought Of The Week time tables World Book Day Writing challenge Y1 Y2 Y3 Y4 Y5 Y6
- Weird news: Strange, Stranger, Strangest stories of the week
- Changing Faces calls for the way villains look in movies to change
- 320,000 people are homeless in Britain, say Shelter
- Premier League to use VAR from next season
- UK heatwave: Why should we stay out of the sun?
- World Cup: Which Belgium player should England be worried about?
- Smoking: Should it be banned at the school gates?
- Can you guess which singer this is?
- Starfish make amazing recovery
- Table tennis: Kids in Germany set new world record
Follow us on Twitter
Category Archives: Archive
Word Can read word (tick or cross) Can copy word (copy into space) Can write word (fold to hide) Can spell word (check and correct) accommodate according … Continue reading
Reading aloud to children helps stimulate brain development, which is why it is so important to read regularly with them.
As we come to the end of the term, we also come to the end of our IPC unit, Flowers and Insects. The children have loved using their enquiry skills to expand their knowledge and understanding of the topic. This … Continue reading
1B loved the visit from Zoolab! This was the Exit Point for our Flowers and Insects topic. We used our enquiry skills to ask questions about the snail, tarantula, tree frog and cockroach!
Key Stage 1 enjoyed their visit from Zoolab. We were introduced to lots of different creatures. We used our enquiry skills to ask lots of good questions to find out more about the animals. This was for our Exit Point … Continue reading
Please remember that the Living Together Learning Log is due in on 24th April. Source: Y4 Blog
Source: Y4 Blog
Yr 4A have been learning lots in their Mandarin lessons. http://blog.sssj.bolton.sch.uk/year4/wp-content/uploads/sites/24/2017/03/20170314_095743.mp4 Source: Y4 Blog
Year 4B have already been given their own accounts, so log in and get using SCRATCH to help develop your computer coding skills!!! Can you create a game or an animation that you can share with the class??? Get coding!!! … Continue reading