Where do our visitors come from?
More of our blogs
More of our blogs
Tags4x tables bright sparks Christmas class trip electricity Explanation text Grammar handwriting Happy New Year History IPC Knowsley Safari Park ks1 Magic Toymaker maths My Maths Olympic Day Olympics Online safety PE Phonics Pirate Day post office RE Reception Robinwood Samuel Pepys School Trip science Scienve seasons space spellings Stay and Play Teddy Bears Picnic Thought Of The Week time tables World Book Day Writing challenge Y1 Y2 Y3 Y4 Y5 Y6
- Watch Newsround
- Chelsea Flower Show: see the Windrush garden that won gold
- Virtual reality: Would you like to travel the world using VR?
- The Great British Bee Count is under way!
- Face Equality Day: Nikki Lilly talks about how to not let being different bother you
- Ivory trade: UK set to crack down with new laws to protect elephants
- Manchester attack: Mass singalong 'shows that we are not afraid'
- How have survivors of the Manchester Arena attack coped?
- Who is Unai Emery? 5 facts about the new Arsenal manager
- Why is the bee a symbol of Manchester?
Follow us on Twitter
Author Archives: sssj
Year 1 loved making brains for our entry point! We learnt about the different parts of the brain and why they are important. Here we are making our brains out of salt dough! Source: Y1 Blog
Source: Y4 Blog
http://www.amblesideprimary.com/ambleweb/mentalmaths/tangram.html Source: Y4 Blog
We loved our trip to Manchester Airport! We learnt about the different jobs at the airport and explored the flight deck! We are on our way to being pilots! Source: Y1 Blog
What times tables are you working on? https://www.topmarks.co.uk/maths-games/7-11-years/times-tables Source: Y4 Blog
Year 4 have had lots of fun learning this week. We have been using water and lots of different size containers to estimate and calculate different amounts. Source: Y4 Blog
We are still building on those geography skills! We’ve been increasing our knowledge of the UK and British Isles with an online quiz to name each country and capital city. http://www.toporopa.eu/en/uk_countries_capitals.html How many attempts will it take you to get … Continue reading
For the next two weeks, we are looking at Roald Dahl’s, ‘Charlie and the Chocolate Factory’. We’ve had great fun inventing plans for new sweets and chocolate for Willy Wonka to make. We had to create some attractive packaging and … Continue reading
We had so much fun at Blackpool Zoo. We were able to see and touch some of the animals found in the rainforest. Source: Y4 Blog