Where do our visitors come from?
More of our blogs
More of our blogs
Tags4x tables bright sparks Christmas class trip electricity Explanation text Grammar handwriting Happy New Year History IPC Knowsley Safari Park ks1 Magic Toymaker maths My Maths Olympic Day Olympics Online safety PE Phonics Pirate Day post office RE Reception Robinwood Samuel Pepys School Trip science Scienve seasons space spellings Stay and Play Teddy Bears Picnic Thought Of The Week time tables World Book Day Writing challenge Y1 Y2 Y3 Y4 Y5 Y6
- Strictly's Gemma Atkinson and Aljaž Škorjanec go toe-to-toe
- West Brom sack manager Tony Pulis after Chelsea defeat
- Who's still left in The X Factor?
- The Queen and Prince Philip celebrate 70 years of marriage
- Watch Monday afternoon's Newsround
- Match of the Day Kickabout: Premier League Round-up
- Strictly Come Dancing: Jonnie Peacock latest celebrity to leave
- What's happening in Zimbabwe?
- What language would you like to learn?
- New stamps for the Queen's wedding anniversary
Follow us on Twitter
Author Archives: broganl
Thank you to the parents that came to our Exit Point on Thursday! We loved making our healthy fruit kebab.
Miss Brogan would like to say a big WELL DONE to Rahim for reading every day! 🙂 Our other star readers are… Amelia Dawud Deanna Laiba Isaac Sanya and Lucas!! Keep up the good reading!
We are SUPERHUMANS! KS1 worked in house teams to learn about the body for our Entry Point. We created a balanced and healthy food plate. We had fun drawing round our friends and labelling the body. We performed different exercises … Continue reading
Year 1 loved making brains for our Brainwave Entry Point! We learnt about 3 different parts of the brain and why they are important. We used salt dough to make our brain!
1B loved the visit from Zoolab! This was the Exit Point for our Flowers and Insects topic. We used our enquiry skills to ask questions about the snail, tarantula, tree frog and cockroach!
On Thursday in Milepost 1 we presented our work for the ‘How Are You?’ topic! We invited our families in to see our learning! It was great to show everyone all our hard work in our IPC books! We hope … Continue reading
Improve your spelling by practicing at home with DJ Cow! This website is great to help you with reading and writing! Click on this link