Where do our visitors come from?
More of our blogs
More of our blogs
Tags4x tables bright sparks Christmas class trip electricity Explanation text Grammar handwriting Happy New Year History IPC Knowsley Safari Park ks1 Magic Toymaker maths My Maths Olympic Day Olympics Online safety PE Phonics Pirate Day post office RE Reception Robinwood Samuel Pepys School Trip science Scienve seasons space spellings Stay and Play Teddy Bears Picnic Thought Of The Week time tables World Book Day Writing challenge Y1 Y2 Y3 Y4 Y5 Y6
- The weekend's football in 60 seconds
- Five facts about Kyle Edmund
- Watch Newsround
- Alexis Sanchez: The deal hasn't been signed yet, so is it too early to celebrate?
- Check out this Wonder Woman's skiing skills!
- Chicago West: Kim Kardashian and Kanye West opt for another unusual baby name
- Five of the hottest sports competitions
- What we know about Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery game
- Asda & Aldi ban the sale of energy drinks to kids
- Sean Dyche: 'I definitely don't eat worms'
Follow us on Twitter
Author Archives: broganl
Thank you to the parents that came to our Exit Point on Thursday! We loved making our healthy fruit kebab.
Miss Brogan would like to say a big WELL DONE to Rahim for reading every day! 🙂 Our other star readers are… Amelia Dawud Deanna Laiba Isaac Sanya and Lucas!! Keep up the good reading!
We are SUPERHUMANS! KS1 worked in house teams to learn about the body for our Entry Point. We created a balanced and healthy food plate. We had fun drawing round our friends and labelling the body. We performed different exercises … Continue reading
Year 1 loved making brains for our Brainwave Entry Point! We learnt about 3 different parts of the brain and why they are important. We used salt dough to make our brain!
1B loved the visit from Zoolab! This was the Exit Point for our Flowers and Insects topic. We used our enquiry skills to ask questions about the snail, tarantula, tree frog and cockroach!
On Thursday in Milepost 1 we presented our work for the ‘How Are You?’ topic! We invited our families in to see our learning! It was great to show everyone all our hard work in our IPC books! We hope … Continue reading
Improve your spelling by practicing at home with DJ Cow! This website is great to help you with reading and writing! Click on this link